Nutritional Therapy is a scientific and evidence-based approach utilising nutrition and lifestyle changes that allows each person to optimise their health. The treatment is holistic in nature and is designed to treat the body as a whole seeking to find the root cause of the problem, not just the symptoms. Working with biochemical individuality, each treatment plan is customised to tailor the needs of each individual.
During the consultation I will seek to identify what elements of your diet, lifestyle or other factors may be contributing to your ill-health. The initial consultation may take 1 ½-2 hours, during which time a thorough analysis of your current symptoms, diet and lifestyle is collected. I may then recommend laboratory tests to determine levels of nutrients, hormones or possible food allergies or intolerances.
Treatment involves an individualised diet and lifestyle programme, using foods and specific nutrients as appropriate to help you achieve your optimal health.
The list below is a representation of conditions that may benefit from nutritional therapy:
- Cholesterol levels
- Cardiovascular disease
- Allergies and intolerances
- Blood pressure levels
- Skin conditions such as eczema, acne, dermatitis, psoriasis
- Digestive disorders such as IBS, Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, acid reflux, indigestion and leaky gut.
- Headaches and migraines
- Colds and flu
- Unwanted weight loss/weight gain
- Reproduction - infertility, support during pregnancy
- Women's hormonal issues - PMS, PCOS, endometriosis, cervical dysplasia
- Fatigue, chronic fatigue
- Arthritis, joint pain, osteoporosis
- Autoimmune diseases
If you believe nutritional therapy could help you optimise your health, make your appointment today with Nicky.
Mobile : 087 7541993
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org