This easy recipe is for all you bread and cake lovers out there who would like to try a bread recipe that is guilt free. It is grain free, gluten free, sugar free and dairy free and still tastes delightful
2 very ripe bananas
3 tbs olive oil
¾ cup or 100g almond flour/ground almonds
¼ cup or 35g coconut flour
¾ tsp baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
½ tsp cinnamon
½ tsp nutmeg
A handful (or as many as you would like) chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 180C or 350F.
- Line a small loaf tin with baking parchment.
- Place banana, eggs and olive oil in a blender and blend until smooth liquid. If you don’t have a blender, mash the banana as much as possible and whisk into the eggs and oil.
- Mix all dry ingredients together and add the wet mixture to it, mix well to form a batter.
- Pour the batter and shape well into the tin.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until nice and brown on top.
- Stick a toothpick in and if it comes out clean, baking time is finished
- Remove from the tin and lay on a cooling rack for about 30 minutes before slicing the deliciousness